SPECIFIC PROVISIONS COVID-19
COMPLIANCE WITH SANITARY MEASURES AND RULES - SPECIAL PROVISIONS
Within the framework of the sanitary state of emergency (and possible following provisions) to face the epidemic of Covid-19, STEM INTERNATIONAL has set up particular provisions answering the regulatory sanitary prescriptions and communicates on the measures of hygiene and social distancing known as "barriers".
Every holder of a ticket is obliged to respect these regulations and sanitary measures. In this respect, the holder is obliged to respect the written and verbal instructions (and pictograms) that will be given to him by STEM INTERNATIONAL and its staff, both before and during his presence on site and during the performance of the service.
CASE OF STATION CLOSURE DUE TO COVID-19
A complete closure of the station due to Covid-19 can give rise to a compensation of the damage. To benefit from this, the customer must send a request by e-mail to email@example.com within 15 days following the end of the validity of the ticket.
On presentation of the supporting documents (passes and receipts), the compensation can take the following forms, at the choice of the customer:
- Either a credit note to be used on the current season or on the season following the current season.
- Or a deferred reimbursement of unused days, calculated as follows
- Individual 1-day pass: price of the ticket
- Multi-day package: price of the package divided by the number of days.
H&G SEASON PASS AND COVID 19
H&G season passes may be subject to compensation, upon presentation of proof of payment and proof of residence, in the following cases
- in case of complete closure of the Gavarnie-Gèdre and Hautacam resorts due to Covid-19 for more than 8 consecutive days
- if the holder of a H&G season pass is unable to visit the resorts because of local or national confinement, decided by the competent authorities and linked to the Covid-19 over 8 consecutive days.
It will take the form of a deferred reimbursement prorated to the number of days of closure/seclusion. The price per day is calculated as follows:
- Individual package: ticket price divided by the number of days theoretically open (86 days)
- Family Packages: price of the package divided by the number of theoretical opening days (86 days).
The isolation of the holder or a member of his or her family due to Covid-19 will not be taken into account in the calculation of the refund.
Season passes that have been subject to special pricing do not entitle the user to compensation.
The user will not be entitled to any sum or service in excess of this compensation.